Monday, March 16, 2009

Ginger Noix

This post is loong overdue, and I don't why I've been putting it off for so long. It's probably because I've become increasingly lazy since acquiring a horrible little job, which is also why I've got a bunch of concepts and photo ideas piling up without being used.

But anyways, I've gotten to know a great little ginger lady called Jesse, who also happens to be an awesome designer. She did all the styling, and designed the lovely lacy top, and white architectural hoodie. We have lots more ideas, so hopefully we'll be getting some stuff done very soon!

The first image is a photo from a black and white film that took 3 weeks to develop and cost me £10!! The film sucked, which is the worst part, and that's why I had to be creative with the post processing..but I don't even know if I can use the rest of the pictures, it's that bad.

Anyway, enjoy..










Have I mentioned that Jesse is a Ginger lover? She even has her very own ginger loving blog, with plenty of orange spotting.. check it out, and show some love for the ginge!

Ginger Noix

All photos taken with my point and shoot film camera, film SLR, and Canon 350d.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers