Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Strawberry Knees

I have been waiting a long time to blog about this shoot since I did it months ago in the summer... reason being that I wanted to wait until I had all of the films developed as well as having edited the digital shots. Having just got the photos back today, I couldn't resist extending a good 3 days worth of procrastination and scanned them in straight away. I'm supposed to be packing for the big London move on Thursday, but of course it's the last thing I can be bothered to do right now. I've even taken up knitting, and I've made myself a lovely pair of fingerless mittens!

Anyway, about the shoot. I met Hrefna, my lovely model, on Flickr months before the shoot when I noticed a beautiful set of photos taken of her, and expressed my interest in photographing her. She seemed very keen, and we agreed to meet the next time I was in Iceland. We went to a gorgeous spot just outside of Reykjavik, and I took an insane amount of photos. I was obsessed with her ridiculously long blonde hair, and got a little bit carried away with all the hair flicks. It was a good day, Hrefna was so easy to work with, and took direction really well so I can't wait to work with her again.

A BIG thank you, to both Hrefna and her lovely Mum who graciously volunteered to assist me on the shoot (mainly by sheilding my camera from the elements).













As always, these look like crap on blogger, so please view them properly on my Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers