Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pop Art

Right, first shoot using my new lights. The beautiful Nuala who has posed for me so many times, and is for sure one of my favourite people to work with.
I still have a lot to learn about studio lighting, but I like what I've got so far. Admittedly there wasn't a lot of variety in my pictures, but here are 3 shots that are each lit a bit differently. (The above picture is just a snap of how the set looked..very quaint.) I would love to be able to do some full body shots in a proper studio.

I was also testing my editing skills, so I've been frantically going through a lot of different tutorials, learning a lot in these past few days. I know it's not perfect, and it's still not how I want it to be, but I love the feeling of having learned something new!

If anyone has any advise on how to get skin to retain detail after airbrushing, message me please!


1 comment:

Followers